Wednesday 22 July 2020

Homemade Cheese products



Homemade Akkawi Cheese and this cheese is really good for sweet and if you Sultan it up guys I'm going to show you as well it also works you are just regular cheese just really good tasting cheese so I'm gonna be using. 

 I've already put one in I'm gonna be using two gallons of vitamin D whole milk what you want to do is you want to bring your milk to boil wait for it to boil don't add anything to the milk and when it gets to the boiling level simply turn it off do not mix your mouth don't touch it just watch it and make sure that it doesn't boil everywhere so bring this to boil alright, guys what I have here I set this up later for when the cheese is done. Now you want to get like a big bowl get your cheesecloth and it doesn't matter what kind of cheesecloth you use this is one I've been using for a very long time and it's a special fabric made specifically for cheese I know they sell different ones the ones that you can actually more like filtered ones but this one of my milk is boiling right now.

 So it had gone off its rising so at this point what you want to do is you want to turn off your stove and over here.  I have a half a cup of vinegar for each gallon of milk use half a cup I have used two gallons of milk so I'm gonna use 1 cup total here’s half a cup and you want to start with and this is my second half so one cup total usually about a minute or two of mixing the water will separate itself from the cheese and at this point, you just want to get your strainer ready and have everything on my side so that you can think out your cheese over here is pure cheese strain it out as much as you can and it's gonna the strain you're and your cheese slop so that goes in my cheesecloth and grab more you do this for all let’s left in your pop or that's left here now you see this yellow water do you throw this away alright so once you have all your cheese in here it looks kind of crumbly take your cheesecloth and it is hot squeeze it because it's really hot I put on some brand new gloves just because it's really hot and I don't want to burn myself so lay your cheese inside and mine is pretty nice and thick turn it into a square shape and it's best to put weight over it like right away so I'm gonna lay your weight over I sit down and you let the starlight guys so this is gonna take about a half-hour until you see all the water has drained off of it in this pot here I’m actually getting my saltwater ready this is so that they can last longer so there's a pot it's full like halfway of water and I'm gonna add about the generous amount of salt for this perfectly remember so this is about three tablespoons into the water and this water needs to boil so once this water is done boiling or once it gets to boiling the level should almost be done my cheese should almost be done.

 I hope you guys can see that my cheese is fully done so now I'm just gonna cut it I’m not gonna be adding salt to all of it because I'm gonna be using some form sweets I'm gonna pick the not so pretty pieces and put they in my sweets nice see how nice this is beautiful cheese some handpicking they're not so pretty pieces or the edge pieces these two so this is gonna be going at Mike Napa later and this side here’s what I'm gonna do spread the cheese apart and that's off all over add on all the sides turn it around just make sure you get the salt everywhere you're also gonna beading them in salt water so if you want to store them in the fridge just like this put on a plate put some Ziploc you can do that if you know you're eating them during like the same week but if you want to store them the proper way is to dump them into your boiling saltwater already so throw them in welded for about yeoman it herself not even it's been about a minute I'm gonna go ahead and remove them from the water, you wait for everything to cool down including the water in here you want to use this water so you can store them in this water but you want to do it when everything is a hundred percent cold the cheese and the water also while your cheese is still cooling down add more salt to it remember salt is what keeps it preserved so sprinkle some more salt all over on both sides and when you get ready to eat this cheese you just pretty much um you can rinse it under the water or let it soak in water but this helps it this keeps it preserved for years so you don't have to eat this the same day or the next day but if you do want to eat it the same week you could just put some salt you don't even have to boil it or nothing so we'll come back with everything food alright, guys, my water is hundred percent cold and my cheese is hundred percent cold I'm gonna go ahead and layer my cheese inside my jar and once you've layered all your cheese inside go ahead and scoop out your saltwater over your cheese and that's it you've got yourself a nice home you hope you guys enjoyed this super easy cheese recipe.  

If you are more information, Kindly Visit our Website:- https://www.ldstrading.com/

For Order +359-88-6677599


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Cheese products

Homemade Akkawi Cheese and this cheese is really good for sweet and if you Sultan it up guys I'm going to show you as well it also work...